April Recommendations

by - 14:00


I'm writing this really late, so I'm just gonna dive straight into it.
○ April TV Show: Scandal
I'm sure you've heard a lot of people raving about this show lately. Well, so have I and that's why I had to see what the hype was about. Basically, it's about a group of fixers who work at Olivia Pope and Associates. As you can guess from the name, Olivia Pope is one of the main characters along with the president of the USA and a few more White House officials. It's really dramatic, there are a lot of plot twists and surprises. If you're into crime, drama and lawyers, I highly recommend it. All the characters are really strong and fierce, which brings a certain edge to the show. It is similar to Suits, but not entirely same (I prefer Suits, not gonna lie). 
○ April Book: Christopher J. Moore - How to Speak Brit
This is the perfect weekend read, I have to say. It's a book that has about 100 pages and it explains some of distinctive British phrases. It's really witty and authentic, so it's really fun and easy to read. Except from being funny and amusing, it also teaches you something more about the British folk. Get your hands on it if you get the chance.
○ April YouTube Channel: essiebuttonvlogs
I've been watching Estee's beauty channel for a while, but lately I've been obsessed with her daily vlogs. I'm currently watching her and Aslan's Nordic vlogs, and that might be the reason I almost forgot to write this blog post. Seriously, though, she's really witty and fun to watch, and he vlogs from Scandinavia are my favourites as Scandinavia is gorgeous and I like watching it. A round of applause for the worst explanation ever, please. But, yeah, if you're into daily vlogs, go check her out.
○ April Album: James Bay - Chaos and the Calm
I've been listening to this album for like three days straight, it's so good. It's got a very fun indie pop, alternative-rock vibe to it - basically everything - and his voice is to die for. Well I probably didn't describe the type of music properly, but it's amazing and fun to listen to. Most of the songs are pretty up-beat so they kind of lift up your spirit. My favourite songs from the album are Hold Back the River and Craving, so you can check them out first to get the feel of the album.

That's all from me today, talk to you soon.

Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments