Elaborating My Favourite Quote | Part 4

by - 14:00


This week I'm switching things up a bit so even though it's a Saturday, here comes a quote.
''I don't think anything happens all at once. ... I mean, anything that happens all at once is just as likely to unhappen all at once, you know?'' John Green & David Levithan, Will Grayson, Will Grayson

I haven't yet talked about this book on here even though I absolutely love it. So it's only right to dedicate a blog post to it. This quote reminds me of something John wrote in Looking for Alaska: ''Nothing is instant'', because it's not. We all tend to rush things and rush into things, not taking enough time to thing about them. Okay, we don't all do it all the time, but in a way we do (good job on making sense, Jo). I mean, we get caught up in trying not to miss out on something so we make rash decisions just to watch them come back and hit us in the head (seriously, what am I saying). I generally believe that good things take time, so when it comes to important matters (choosing college, per say) we definitely need to take time to properly think about them. Nothing will come overnight, everything takes time, so in order to accomplish something, I think we should give our best and thoroughly think things through/get things done. The point of this weird ramble being that sometimes we need to slow down and do things right - don't fast forward through life. 
I honestly hope you are able to relate to me on this one, cause I have no better words to explain my thoughts. I will talk to you Thursday!

Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments