February Recommendations

by - 14:00


It feels so strange that February has gone by already, doesn't it? But at least it means that I can share these things with you. Without further ado, let's get into it.

○ February Movie: Love, Rosie
If you've read some of my previous blog posts, you'll know that Lily Collins is my queen, so it should be no surprise that I've been waiting for this movie to come out, with my popcorn ready, ever since they announced it. 
This movie is definitely on the romantic side of things, but not the soppy kind. It's about a boy and a girl who have been best friends ever since they could remember. Obviously, one of them falls for the other, what else could happen? But they don't get to explore their options or either talk about their feelings because loads of outside factors and circumstances make the situation impossible to act on. I'm sure I've confused you now, but so will the movie. Spoiler alert: the boy (Alex) moves to America for college and the girl (Rosie) gets pregnant. Trust me, though, those are not the mere reasons of their not getting together. I think you should definitely watch the trailer to the movie, because it's gonna give you a better perception of things than I just did. The bottom line is that it's a cute kind of romantic movie, it's really unpredictable and different to the usual rom com.

○ February TV Show: How To Get Away With Murder
Truth be told, I am a bit late to the bandwagon with this show, but it doesn't matter because the 1st season is over and it is so good! 
The show is categorised as a drama, crime and mystery. It's about a group of law students getting involved in a murder along with their teacher and they try to get away with it and move on with their lives. It is literally what the title says it is. Naturally, it isn't easy to do so and they end up getting into a bit of trouble in each episode. Along being law students, they also work for their teacher's law office. Eventually, we find out who the actual killer  is and how things went. Not much more to say really. Well, except that the last episode is mind blowing and it takes a few hours for it all to sink in.

○ February Album: Jaymes Young - Dark Star
Recently I've been really into the indie, alternative vibe when it comes to music so when I came across Jaymes Young I instantly downloaded his debut album. I discovered him through the TFiOS soundtrack, if anyone is interested (it's a collaboration with Birdy). His music is kind of nostalgic, chill and each song was my favourite when I first heard the album. I've incorporated his songs in my latest playlists as well. My fave song is probably either Dark Star, Northern Lights or Two More Minutes. Go check him out!

○ February App: Water Your Body
If you're like me and you keep forgetting to drink water even though it's right next to your bed, this app tends to help. It calculates how much water you should consume in a day based on your weight (and height maybe) and it reminds you that you should drink water throughout the day. You can set up the amount of times it notifies you and all you need to do it add the amount of water you've had in ml. It's definitely not a necessity, but it's fun and helpful.

That's it from me today, I will see you next Saturday, or possibly Thursday. We'll see. Bye!
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments