A Playlist Of My Current Favourite Songs

by - 14:00


It seems I haven't done a playlist in a while, not this year anyway, so I decided to make one now as I've got quite a few new songs to share. I don't know how many songs it'll contain, we'll have to wait and see. *WARNING* There will be a lot of The 1975 and Jaymes Young probably, don't judge. 
1. The 1975 - Robbers
2. Rihanna, Kanye West, Paul McCartney - Four Five Seconds
3. Mapei - Don't Wait
4. Hozier - Take Me To Church
5. Jaymes Young - Two More Minutes
6. The 1975 - She Way Out
7. Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do
8. Milky Chance - Flashed Junk Mind
9. Sam Smith - I'm Not The Only One
10. Jaymes Young - Dark Star
11. 5 Seconds of Summer - Bad Dreams
12. One Direction - Change Your Ticket
13. The Neighborhood - Flawless
14. Daughter - Landfill
15. Kendrick Lamar - Swimming Pools (Drank)
16. London Grammar - Strong
17. One Direction - Stockholm Syndrome
18. Darren Flynn - Skinny Love (Bon Iver Cover)
19. One Direction - Where Do Broken Hearts Go
20. Jaymes Young - Habits Of My Heart
21. Jessie J - Masterpiece
22. The Neighborhood - Say My Name / Cry Me a River
23. Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk
24. The 1975 - Fallingforyou
25. 5 Seconds of Summer - Mrs All American
26. The Neighbothood ft. French Montana - #icanteven
27. The 1975 - Me
28. Jaymes Young - Northern Lights
29. Ima Robot - Greenback Boogie (of you know what I'm on about)
30. The 1975 - Antichrist 
There you have it - songs I've been enjoying listening to recently. I've realised I need to either go The 1975 rehabilitation program or make another playlist of my fave songs by them a.k.a list all of their songs. I also made a playlist on 8tracks containing all of these, so you can check it out here (it wasn't easy so pls give it a listen). Although I couldn't include Antichrist, Me and Fallingforyou due to the 8tracks policy which annoyed the crap outta me. Enjoy!
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments