An Impromptu Mid-Week Playlist

by - 14:00


This was a very spontaneous decision as I felt a bit stressed out and thought I should make a playlist of songs that calm me down. But then, what's the point of making a playlist if I don't share it with you guys? So if school, or work, or friends, or whatever else is frustrating you, here are some really chill songs for your brain.

1. The 1975 - Fallingforyou
2. The Neighbourhood - Afraid
3. The Weeknd - High for This
4. FKA Twigs - Two Weeks
5. Frank Ocean - Sweet Life
6. Lorde - Ribs
7. Tom Odell - Sense
8. Sam Smith - Life Support
9. Jaymes Young - Fragments
10. Disclosure ft. London Grammar - Help Me Lose My Mind
11. Ellie Goulding - How Long Will I Love You
12. Angus & Julia Stone - Big Jet Plane
13. James Newton Howard ft. Jennifer Lawrence - The Hanging Tree
14. Marian Hill - One Time
15. Yiruma - River Flows in You
16. TVA - Sensual
17. Tech N9ne ft. Kendrick Lamar - Fragile
18. Olivver - Attica '71
19. Hozier - From Eden
20. Troye Sivan - Gasoline
I've also made a playlist containing all of these on 8tracks so if you have an account, you can go and give it some love here. Enjoy the rest of your week!

You May Also Like

0 comments