Summer Plans

by - 16:00


My last exam of the summer was yesterday and now that that's finished, my summer can finally start. I've been looking forward to this day for ages and I can't wait to just chill and have fun and forget about studying for a little while. Here's what I am looking forward to doing:
○ reading something that isn't a textbook or any type of exam material - I've got a long list of books I want to read and I wanna try and tick some of them off
○ catching up with all the TV shows that I love, but haven't really got around to watching the new episodes - Suits, Scandal, How to Get Away With Murder
○ sunbathing without a book in my lap and getting a nice tan
○ napping whenever I want
○ dedicating my time to improving my Swedish
○ hanging out with my friends more 
○ waking up without an alarm
○ getting out of the house more
○ doing all these things and not feeling guilty about it
So there - a few simple things that will mean the world to me. What about your plans?
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments