50 Questions You've Never Been Asked Tag | Part 1

by - 16:00


Wow, I haven't done a tag in ages! This one is pretty long, so I decided to split it into two posts and not to stall too much in the intro, but jump straight into it. Let's dig in.
1. What’s your favourite candle scent?
Vanilla all day every day, for sure. 
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?

I mean, I'm pretty content with my real life sister, but if we were to have another one I think Megan Ellaby would be fun. Also, have you seen her outfits? She's absolute goals. 
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?

Same situation as with my sister, so if I were to choose another brother I think it would be Troye Sivan. He seems like a really nice person and a lot of fun. 
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?

Oh wow. I genuinely have no idea, possibly in my late twenties? I don't know, I'm just gonna move on from this question asap.
5. Do you know a hoarder?

Definitely not - I love throwing things out.
6. Can you do a split?

Almost.
7. How old were you when you learnt how to ride a bike?
I have no clue, I was probably around 5.
8. How many oceans have you swam in?

If the Mediterranean Sea counts as a part of the Atlantic, then only that one. If it does not, then none.
9. How many countries have you been to?

Montenegro, Romania, Italy, Switzerland and Hungary.
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?

Nope.
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?

If she were to have an English name, I would maybe go for Blair. In general, I quite like shorter names.
12. What would you name your son if you had one?

Again, if we're talking English names, I really like Noah for an example. Boys' names are much prettier in my opinion, it's a much easier task.
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test?

I've had 'em all.
14. What was your favourite TV show when you were a child?

All the Disney shows basically - The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place and so on.
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?

Nothing because we don't celebrate Halloween here.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?

I've read 4 Harry Potter books, but I never finished the series. I probably should.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?

British for sure.
18. Did your mother go to college?

Yes, she did.
19. Are your grandparents still married?

If they were all alive, they would probably still be married.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?

Nope.
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?

Of course.
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to?

Just a small local one. I've never been to a big, famous one.
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?

I mean, I'm studying Swedish in college so that would be pretty cool to be fluent in. I'd also love to speak German, Italian and Spanish.
24. Do you spell the colour as grey or gray?

Grey, I think. It varies from time to time.
25. Is your father bald?

Not completely.

There you have it - the 1st part of this tag. Next part is coming on Wednesday.
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments