50 Questions You've Never Been Asked Tag | Part 2

by - 16:00


Let's see the 2nd round of questions.
26. Do you know triplets?
I don't even think I know twins.
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?

I've never watched Titanic and I used to adore The Notebook, although I haven't watched it in ages.
28. Have you ever had Indian food?

Yes and I absolutely loved it.
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?

I don't really go to restaurants, so I don't have a favourite.
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?

Nope.
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)?

Nope.
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?

I don't think they had an alternative name.
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?

Oh, I've got many. Some based on my first name (Joca, for an example) and some based on my last name, but I also get called by my just last name from time to time.
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world?

Probably my brother and sister, tbh.
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?

The suburbs cause they're closer to the urban area.
36. Can you whistle?

Not even to save my life.
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?

No, but I don't mind a little light peaking through either.
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?

Yes, without exception.
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?

No. Except for when I get headaches every day so I take painkillers.
40. What medical conditions do you have?

None.
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?

I don't think I've ever stayed in hospital.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?

Yes, but very long ago and I don't really remember it.
43. Where do you buy your jeans?

Wherever I find a pair that fits nicely. Jeans shopping is the absolute worst.
44. What’s the last compliment you got?

I was either complimented on my outfit or my hair last, I can't remember.
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?

I don't usually. Only if I really enjoyed them or if they were particularly weird.
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?

I love a lot of variations of green tea.
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?

1 pair of sandals, 1 pair of flats, 2 pairs of sneakers, 2 pairs of ''smart'' shoes, 2 pairs of boots and a pair of ankle boots. I think that's all. I really want some new ones, I absolutely love buying shoes.
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?

Whatever they choose. I consider myself an agnostic, but I don't mind other people being religious and I wouldn't want to limit my kids for sure. Believe whatever resonates with you.
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?

Oh, I have no idea whatsoever. I was pretty young, I presume.
50. Why do you have a tumblr?

My first ever tumblr was mainly a One Direction fandom one. My current one, however, I really like using cause I find it very aesthetically pleasing and it's quite calming and interesting scrolling through and reblogging posts that I can relate to or I think go well with the look of my blog. I also find myself browsing through my own blog quite a lot cause I just really enjoy what it looks like.

So, that's the tag done. I've quite enjoyed answering these questions, but I think I'm done with tags for a while. Talk to you next week.
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. 32. mom always knew you were going to be a girl, but wanted to call you Sofija, it was dad's turn though to name a child. :D
    34. <3

    ReplyDelete