October Recommendations | 2016

by - 16:00


You would not believe how early I am writing this post simply because I don't wanna risk not being able to write it later on in the month and having to miss a month of recommendations. That would be an outrage.
○ October Movie: Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates
This is a pure comedy movie that you have to watch if you're into that kind of movie. It's got Zac Efron in it, it's got Aubrey Plaza, Anna Kendrick and Adam Devine. It's about two brothers who love to party and tend to ruin every family event they ever go to and how they manage to find respectable dates for their sister's wedding. The girls are pretty wild, but you'll see what they'll be willing to do for a free trip to Hawaii. Of course, there are notes of romance in the movie, which I seem to say every single month. It's not overpowering, though, the main focus of the movie is making you laugh, which it will, given you've got a bit of a raw sense of humour. 
○ Vlogtober: extrasunbeamsjess
First of all, Vlogtober is when youtubers daily vlog through the whole of October - the same thing as Vlogmas just a few months earlier. I think I've already talked about Jess last year, but she deserves another shoutout. I love her vlogs because they are super relatable as she's at university and has lots of studying and reading (major: English Literature) to do. I really like seeing what happens behind a youtuber's lens, especially when they are doing everyday stuff that ''normal'' people deal with as well. It's just fun for me to see someone somewhat famous doing all the things that I do as well and realizing that they really are just a normal person despite the fame. I also really like learning about the student lifestyle and I enjoy comparing it to my own. 
○ October Song: Niall Horan - This Town
I obviously know that this song came out at the end of September, but by that time I'd already written my recommendations and I have been loving it all throughout October as well, so. If you're clueless and don't realize why I'm recommending a single song, it's because This Town is Niall Horan's (yes, the one from One Direction) debut single and it is beautiful. Give it a go if you're into cute acoustic tracks - I swear it's the cutest thing in the world.
○ October TV Show: How To Get Away With Murder
I mean, why find new shows when all of my faves are coming out with new seasons and smashing the game? I won't talk too much about this again, I'll just say that season 3 is incredibly gripping and there are a lot of cliff-hangers as per usual. If you're into mystery and drama, this is the show for you. The time jumps are literally killing me in every episode.
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments