College Beauty Essentials

by - 16:00

I hope you are all aware of how boring I am about to get with college and moving related blog posts. I just feel like there are a lot of people going through the same thing and because I enjoy making lists and helping people, this is the perfect opportunity for me to shine. Here are some of the things I've found pretty essential so far.
○ hand sanitizer - you don't want to walk around with your hands filthy from all the things they may have touched in public transportation
○ wet wipes - to be double sure your hands are clean or in case you don't have a sanitizer
○ tissues - it's the season of runny noses after all
○ makeup wipes - for the nights you stay over at someone's house or just get too drunk (I mean... tired) to remove your makeup properly
○ moisturizer - with all the long nights and cold October air, your face is gonna need a pick-me-up
○ dry shampoo/baby powder - for all of us who are too lazy to wash our hair regularly even without the pressure of studying and being independent
○ concealer - you'll need to cover them bags
○ mascara - a little something to make your eyes pop and look more awake
○ a bold lipstick for a quick day-to-night look
○ lip balm - your lips will also need some pampering in the following seasons
These are just some of the beauty things I thought everyone should have. They're pretty basic and obvious, but something a lot of people can forget. These are good to have no matter if you are or aren't a college student, to be honest. If you've got any other beauty things you can chuck in your bag and be good to go, share them in the comments below. Talk to you Thursday!
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments