I ♥ Autumn Tag

by - 16:00


I haven't been doing many tag posts lately, so I decided to get back to it. You know I find it really fun answering questions, and tags are the perfect opportunity to do so. I also love autumn, so this tag seemed like the obvious choice.
1. What signifies the start of autumn for you?
Basically as soon as September 1st rolls around, I'm ready to crack out all of my autumn attire, but the real start of autumn for me is the day that the Sun starts setting earlier, the nights get crisp and chilly and the leaves start turning brown and falling down. 
2. What is your favourite autumn scent?
In contrast to summer, I like my autumnal scent to be slightly heavier, but I still haven't found my signature scent.
3. What is you favourite autumn colour?
My favourite autumn colour is hands down burgundy. I love wearing burgundy sweaters, leggings, accessories, nail polish (Essie's Wicked), lipsticks... Everything burgundy can go.
4. What is your favourite autumn drink?
My beverage of choice throughout autumn and winter is definitely green tea. I love the taste of it and I love that it has so many health benefits. You can't go wrong with it.
5. What TV show, new or old are you looking forward to this autumn?
I am not looking to start any new TV shows as I already have so many to catch up with and I don't have nearly enough time as I'd need to watch all of them. However, I am loving the classics - Scream Queens, How to Get Away With Murder and occasional Gossip Girl episodes.
6. What is your favorite autumn fashion trend?
Scarves, scarves, scarves! I have a few humongous scarves that can easily serve as blankets and I love wearing them whenever it's cold outside. When classrooms or cafes get cold, I just wrap myself in my blanket scarf of the day and instantly feel warmer and cozier.
7. What is your favourite frugal autumn activity?
I absolutely love taking photos of the beautiful autumn sky, the brown leaves and tree branches, which I'm sure you'll be able to tell from all the photos on my blog. I also enjoy walking along leaf covered streets.
8. Are you a bigger fan of Thanksgiving or Halloween?
We don't celebrate either in my country, although we do have a few Halloween parties here and there. I guess that's what I prefer automatically.
Feel free to ask me any other questions you'd like the answer to down in the comments and I'll be sure to anwer them. Talk to you Sunday!
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments