Moving Playlist

by - 16:00


I've recently moved from my hometown because I started college (wow, I know) so I thought it was only right to make a playlist for anyone who might also be moving out and needs a bit of motivation.
1. Nick Jonas - Chains
2. Ariana Grande ft. Nicki Minaj- Side to Side
3. The Chainsmokers ft Halsey - Closer
4. DNCE - Toothbrush
5. The 1975 - Girls
6. Major Lazer ft. Justin Bieber, MØ - Cold Water
7. Hozier - Take Me To Church
8. James Bay - Collide
9. Zayn - TiO
10. Justin Timberlake -  Can't Stop the Feeling
11. Nick Jonas - Bacon
12. twenty one pilots - Ride
13. One Direction - Temporary Fix
14. Ariana Grande ft. Future - Everyday
15. Beyonce - Daddy Lessons
16. DNCE - Pay My Rent (appropriate title for the theme of the playlist)
17.The 1975 - The Sound
18. Halsey - Ghost
19. Zayn - She
20. One Direction - Where Do Broken Hearts Go
Here's the playlist on 8tracks, which I haven't done in a while. That way is much easier for me and for you as you have all the songs in one place. Also, sorry if I'm a bit repetitive with my song choices recently. 
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments