Favourite Makeup Remover

by - 14:00


First of all, sorry for the lack of blog post on Thursday, I wasn't feeling well. Today, I'm gonna tell you about my current favourite makeup remover. It's from a brand called Alverde - it's a German one, I believe, and I don't know if you'll be able to get your hands on it, but if you can, go ahead.
So, this makeup remover is a bit different to your standard one - it's a foam one. What you do is shake it up and squirt a few dollops into your hands and rub it all over your face. You're supposed to just rub it in real good and it dissolves all your makeup. The reason I love it so much is that it literally removes all of your makeup perfectly in less than a minute. It even removes liquid eyeliner and mascara without leaving a trace.
It costs about 500 RSD (4 EUR), I think and it does wonders. 
It's a bit scented, though, so that might bother you slightly, but it isn't overpowering at all. 
It doesn't break me out or dry out my skin, it just helps me get ready for bed quicker. 
I think it's a nice alternative to the usual cleansers and micellar waters, and I actually prefer this one because it literally takes 30 seconds to get the job done.
So it you're looking for something new in your skincare routine, I highly recommend this product. 
That's all from me today, talk to you next week. 
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments