Things To Do On A Snowy Day

by - 14:00


If you haven't noticed, I like to do these kind of posts where I give you ideas on what to do when you're sick, when it's raining, etc... However, they always seem to be of similar content. This one will probably be like the rest of them, but I'll try to keep you on your toes. Let's see if I can. 
1) If you're an outdoorsy person and like snow, get some friends and go out and have fun playing in the snow and acting like children, cause why not. Snow angels, snowmen and snowballing are always fun. Well, until your hands freeze, anyway.
2) Go ice skating (if you're not scared like me).
3) Go to the movies.
4) Invite friends over for some hot chocolate or tea.
5) Bake cookies - you can turn it into a group activity.
6) Turn yourself into a burrito by getting wrapped up in a blanket.
7) Binge watch your favourite shows. My recent choice has been Mr Robot ad I highly recommend watching it - it is a m a z i n g
8) Read some books.
9) Watch movies.
10) Make dinner for your friends or family. Or do it together. 
All these indoor activities include being wrapped up in a blanket or duvet, by the way.
Basically, just hang out with your friends and family and spend lots of time in the kitchen while wrapped up and cozy. 
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

2 comments