Things I Want To Do Before My 18th Birthday

by - 14:00


I'm turning 18 in four days (January 15th), which scares me a little bit, and I'm using it as a kind of a deadline for some things and here is a list of them. I wanna...
○ read Lust for Life by Irving Stone
○ finish researching for my final essay
○ start writing my final essay
○ clean my room completely and maybe move the furniture around
○ start going to bed earlier
○ start waking up earlier
○ stop spending so much time on the Internet
○ become more organised
○ remove Christmas decorations
○ start working out (I know it sounds funny, but I'm actually serious)
○ learn to stay concentrated *googles how to be more concentrated*
○ pay more attention to my journal a.k.a actually write something
○ get a haircut
○ get a library membership
○ go to the library for research
I think that's enough as we are all aware that I probably won't accomplish most of these things and I'm being overly ambitious as always. Maybe that gave you some ideas of what you should do or it inspired you to make your own list. If so, I'd love to read your lists so feel free to leave them in the comments below.
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments