Morning Skincare Routine

by - 14:00

I'm not a big skincare enthusiast, I just kind of use what I have and I don't spend loads of money on fancy products. However, thanks to my sister, I've discovered an Italian skincare brand which I really enjoy using - I Provenzali. I've already done a blog post on my skincare routine which featured some of their products, but now I've got some new ones that I use in the morning. 
My morning skincare routine is quite simple and includes only two products. 


The first one is their cleansing milk. I apply a small amount onto my fingers and rub it all over my face and then I rinse it off with lukewarm water. It's a really light and gentle formula and it leaves my face looking and feeling really fresh and clean.


After I've washed my face, I go in with this moisturizer. It's an anti aging one, but my mum passed it on to me because it didn't work well with her skin. Fortunately, my skin loves it! It's really light and it doesn't feel sticky at all, it doesn't take long to sink into my skin. Also, it has the nicest scent ever. I really love mixing this moisturizer with my foundation to get a lighter coverage and a healthy glow to my skin. 
These two steps take about a minute to do and leave my skin feeling really fresh and make me feel a bit more awake. 
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments