A Birthday Playlist

by - 14:00

My birthday is tomorrow and I want to be as positive as possible despite the fact that I need to wake up at half past 6. I thought the best way to stay positive and cheerful was to make a playlist of my favourite happy songs. Here goes.


1. One Direction - Temporary Fix (YES, AGAIN)
2. 5 Seconds of Summer - 18 (get it?)
3. Ariana Grande - Break Free
4. Justin Bieber - Sorry
5. Troye Sivan - for him.
6. Halsey - Trouble
7. The 1975 - UGH!
8. Years & Years - Desire
9. Ellie Goulding  - On My Mind
10. 5 Seconds of Summer - Vapor
11. Justin Bieber - Love Yourself 
12. twenty one pilots - Lane Boy
13. Troye Sivan - COOL
14. The 1975 - She Way Out
15. Ariana Grande - One Last Time
16. One Direction - Change Your Ticket
17. FIfth Harmony ft. Kid Ink - Worth It
18. Selena Gomez - Good For You 
There, 18 songs for 18 years of my life. Enjoy. 
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments