Rome Diaries // Day 1

by - 14:00

As I've mentioned in one of my previous posts, over this spring break I went to Rome on a little family trip kind of thing. I spent 11 days there and I'm about to share some of my favourite bits with you. Stay tuned for more tomorrow.

AM. The time I arrived at the airport. Woke up at 3 AM.
At least I saw the sunrise.


I just found this table decoration really cute.
Excuse the shadow of my bun.

I thought these were the cutest things ever.
This market is the best one I've been to. Even though I haven't been to many.








Just a picture of a random building I found beautiful. You'll be seeing a lot more of these.
Here's another one.
This is where we went for lunch. They make pasta in cheese instead pots or bowls or whatever. It's just outside the city, I don't know what it's called, though.
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments