Back To School Essentials

by - 14:00


As it's my birthday and the first day of school (here anyway) I thought I'd write one of my fave blog posts which is a list! Not just any list, but a list of essentials for going back to school after a few weeks of not getting out of bed.
○ Headphones
○ Nerves
○ A good book
○ Patience
○ Internet/WiFi
○ A playlist to keep you awake
○ Coffee
○ A big breakfast
○ Cute outfits to feel like the bomb .com
○ Confidence
○ Sarcasm
○ Happy thoughts
○ A full battery or a phone charger
○ Lots of under eye concealing
○ Sleep (I know, it's not easy)
○ A mirror so that you can stare at your beautiful face when bored
○ Good organisation skills
○ Selective hearing
○ Knowing you're better that 99,9% of all the annoying fricks around you (excuse my language)
○ Who am I kidding 100%
○ Stationary that makes you happy (which is all of it)
○ Something to doodle in
○ Your favourite song stuck in your head
○ Snacks
○ Someone who's gonna share their snacks with you (and vice versa if necessary)
○ Water
○ A hair tie (if you're a girl or Harry Styles)
○ Bobby pins (same)
○ An emergency kit
○ Your favourite apps
○ Concentration
○ Prepping with my previous back to school blog posts on organisation and makeup.
There you go, have fun at school and try not to kill anyone. Sorry about this post being so short - it wasn't planned and I was too busy jamming to FOUR to focus too hard. Better luck next time, though. Talk to you next week! 

You May Also Like

0 comments