products i keep repurchasing

by - 07:00


I've wanted to write this post for a while, but procrastination got the best of me. Basically, I listed a few products that I continue to repurchase the second I run out of them. I can't imagine stopping using one of these. I guess you could call these my holy grail products. Here they are.

Maybelline Lash Sensational 


There is absolutely no denying that this is the best mascara in the world. Maybelline just knows the secret mascara and that's obvious. I've tried many mascaras in my time, but none of them come close to the Maybelline Lash Sensational. When I use this mascara, I don't even need to curl my straight lashes beforehand! It's that good. I have found a technique that works well and my lashes always end up looking like falsies. It gives my eyelashes volume, length and curl and there's nothing more I could ask from a mascara. I have repurchased this product A LOT of times and I will continue to do so as long as it exists. 


Mixa Hyalurogel Light


I've talked about this moisturizer a bunch of times already, sorry. It's just sooo good! This is my 5th or 6th time repurchasing this cream. It is light, pleasant, refreshing and moisturizing. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin or leave a thick layer. It might not work for dry skin, but there is a heavier version called Mixa Hyalurogel Rich. So, you can try that if you need serious moisturizing. I don't have anything bad to say about this product, it ticks all the boxes and my skin loves it. You can read more about this product in the review I wrote when I first started using it. 


Maybelline Instant Anti-Age Eraser Concealer


This is one of my favorite concealers of all time and the concealer with the longest name of all time. It's lightweight, but it provides enough coverage. The shade is perfect for my skin tone and I can use it alone on good skin days. I love the finish that it has and how my skin looks after I apply this concealer. It's not full-coverage, but it still does the job well. It has a natural-looking finish and makes my skin look really fresh. This is another product I've already written a review on because I love it that much. Once again, well done Maybelline. 


Garnier Micellar Water


This is a classic. Everyone and their mum have used this micellar water because it is affordable and it works really well. I use this product to remove my makeup at the end of the day. I've tried other micellar waters, but this one suits me best. It doesn't leave the skin feeling dry or stripped. It is gentle and just does what it's supposed to. Of course, after removing my makeup with this, I cleanse my skin with other products to make sure there is absolutely nothing left on it. So, if you're looking for a good micellar water and you somehow haven't tried this one, it's time to give it a whirl. 

There are, of course, a more products that I absolutely adore, but these ones have a special place in my heart. Share your experiences with these below or tell me about your holy grails! We'll talk soon. 

Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments