chill playlist

by - 07:00


Hey, I'm back with a playlist. This week it's a chill vibez playlist (I don't know why I decided to name it that, just go along with it and check it out on Spotify). I've been really into these songs for the past few months. I just play one of them and just let YouTube decide what's next. That way I've discovered a bunch of great songs and I'm here to share. They're all very chill and *vibey*. You can have them in the background while working, studying or talking to your friends. Or you can sing along to them and enjoy the beautiful lyrics. Whatever you decide to do, I hope you enjoy.

1. Frank Ocean - Pink + White
2. Tyler, The Creator - See You Again
3. Yellow Days - A Little While
4. Still Woozy - Goodie Bag
5. Wallows - Are You Bored Yet?
6. Tyler, The Creator - Boredom
7. Feng Suave - Sink Into The Floor
8. Dayglow - Can I Call You Tonight?
9. Still Woozy - Cooks
10. Wallows - Pleaser
11. Feng Suave - Honey, There's No Time
12. Still Woozy - Woolfcat
13. Mild Orange - Some Feeling
14. Skinshape - I Didn't Know
15. Wallows - Scrawny 
16. Still Woozy - Lucy
17. Feng Suave - Venus Flytrap
18. Bedroom - In My Head
19. Still Woozy - Habit
20. Cigarettes After Sex - Nothing's Gonna Hurt You Baby
21. Mild Orange - Mysight
22. Molly Burch - Please Be Mine
23. Bedroom - Nothing Lasts
24. Skinshape - Don't Call My Name
25. Tame Impala - Borderline
26. Johnny Balik - Honey
27. Cigarettes After Sex - K.
28. Still Woozy - Vacation
29. Brahny - Bloom
30. Frank Ocean - Ivy
31. Cigarettes After Sex - Apocalypse
32. Wallows - Pictures Of Girls
33. FUR - If You Know That I'm Lonely
34. Feng Suave - Noche Oscura
35. Lana Del Rey - Doin' Time

You May Also Like

0 comments