It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Quotemas

by - 16:00

Well, this is exciting, isn't it? I've decided to put a bit of spin to this year's Blogmas by writing and elaborating my favourite quotes every day and calling this lovely event Quotemas. I've collected loads of quotes and prewritten elaborations for most of them, so I will hopefully manage to upload a quote every single day of Blogmas. However, if I miss a day or two, please forgive me - I am most likely gonna be hard at work as exam season starts in January and I plan to ace it (overly ambitious as always). So, starting tomorrow, there will be a quote uploaded everyday at 4pm until the 24th of December. Get your reading glasses on!
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is a wonderful idea! Can't wait to read the Quotemas! Are you going to include something from Salinger?

    ReplyDelete