Pink Glam | Tutorial

by - 16:00


You may be familiar with my love for autumn and the colour pink, hence this autumnal pink eye makeup. During the weekdays I don't really get a chance to experiment with my makeup, so I come alive at the weekend time. Here's what I've created this Friday.
1) First of all, I applied some concealer on my lids to act as a base and then I set it with a powder. Then it was time to play.
2) I took this really pretty pink/burgundy eyeshadow and packed it all over my eyelids and then blended out the edges slightly so that it was nice and seemless. I love pink eyeshadows on my eyes because they really bring the green in them and then I can't stop staring at myself.
3) I was feeling especially experimental, so I decided to apply some eyeliner. I don't apply it too often because my eyes are hooded and that makes the process pretty darn difficult.
4) Of course, without foundation, my eyes would look crazy, so I went in with my Rimmel 25h Foundation and applied all over my face with a beauty blender.
5) Next up - eyebrows. I brushed them with a spoolie and then filled in the gaps and shaped them slightly using the darkest shade from NYX's Natural palette. Then, as per usual, I set them with the Essence clear brow gel.
6) To finalize the eyes, I curled my lashes and applied mascara. I can't do this before brows because then my lashes get in the way of me doing my eyebrows and it's an all-round mess.
7) Finally, once my mascara and eyeliner were done and there was no chance of them getting on my undereye area, I applied my concealer and blended it in with a beauty blender.
8) To set my face I used the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder and applied it with a beauty blender under my eyes and nose and then with a powder brush on the rest of my face.
9) In order to bring the colour back to my face, I used the shade Tan from NYX's Highlight & Contour Pro Palette (review) and applied it onto my cheekbones and my forhead. 
10) And finally, the cherry on top was, of course, highligher. I used the Ice Queen one from the same contouring palette as per usual.
That's it - a really simple autumnal glam that will make your eyes stand out, but won't require much effort. Of course, if you want, you can add some glitter on the eyes, blush or lipstick, but I decided against it. 


Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments