November Recommendations | 2016

by - 16:00



I don't have a lot of recommendations this month as I've been pretty busy with studying and all, but here are a few things I've accumulated.

○ November Movie: Bad Moms
If you're in the mood for watching a very funny movie that has loads of amazing female characters, this is the one for you. It's a tale of three women who are fed up with trying to always be perfect moms and decide to start being bad ones. Very articulate, I know. Basically, they start having a little more fun and caring a bit less about being perfect. There's also a mom rival involved who just happens to be the PTA president. Mila Kunis is the leading mom and I absolutely love her character - she's very much all over the place and can be kind of neurotic, but she's real fun. So, if you just wanna watch an entertaining movie and laugh out loud, get your hands on this one.
○ November TV Show: Gilmore Girls
This is a show that my roommate has introduced me to and it's now become our little winding down show. Whenever we are taking a break from studying or have some down time, we watch a few episodes of Gilmore Girls. It's a show about a mother and a daughter both called Lorelai Gilmore who live in a small town in Connecticut. They're each other's best friends and the show revolves around their lives - school, work, love life, etc... It's really entertaining to watch because they crack a lot of jokes, the characters are super relatable and it's always quite dinamic. It's a very chill show, so if you're in need of something to helo you relax, definitely give this a watch.
This month I seem to be horrible at explaining stuff, so I definitely didn't do these things justice, but you'll just have to trust me when I say that they are all worth trying.
○ November Album: The Weeknd - Starboy
I mean, is anyone even surprised? The Weeknd has been slaying all over the place and now that he's finally released the full album I've been jamming to it constantly. It's got great vibes, it's pretty upbeat (as upbeat as The Weeknd gets) and I've been also loving reading the lyrics. My faves are I Feel It Coming, Party Monster, Die For You, Rockin' and Six Feet Under - this was a very difficult choice to make, to be honest. Go listen to it and you'll understand why I love it so much (provided you generally like his music). 

Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments