Coconut Oil Update #2

by - 10:43

As you may or may not know, I've been using coconut oil on my brows every night for quite a few months now. Here is the blog post explaining it and the first update.
So, after doing this technique for about 6 moths now, I can safely say that I hugely recommend it. I said in my previous update that I noticed a bit of a difference in my eyebrows, but I wasn't quite sure if it was the coconut oil. Well, now I am sure that it is the oil that's making my eyebrows grow much more quicker.
My brows are currently exactly the shape I want them in and they've gotten pretty thick as well. I had a bit of a brow mishap recently - they were too thin for my liking and they did not have a shape what so ever. After just a few weeks of religiously using coconut oil every night, my brows were back on track.
I am still using it every night before I go to sleep, and I sometimes apply it during the day when I know I'm not going anywhere. It's become a part of my night time routine, it takes just a few seconds and the results are divine. If you're having trouble growing your brow, definitely try this out. Good luck!
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is really interesting to try! My eyebrows are really thin and I struggle getting them to grow enough to have any shape so I might give this a go! x

    ReplyDelete