The Best Of Internet

by - 15:23

I've been thinking of doing this blog post for such a long time but I never really got around to it. Here it is today. Introducing: some of my favourite websites, NOT including social media networks.
○ Whenever I am feeling a bit down and antisocial I like to visit a website called the quiet place project. It has a few different ways of helping you get through whatever it is you are dealing with, and I personally find it really helpful. I included this one because I know that everybody has those days when they don't really feel like getting out of bed and being with people, but still want someone to talk to.
Warning: it might make you cry. 
○ This one is quite popular actually, but it is so amazing I couldn't skip it. For those of you who like the rain but aren't fortunate enough to live somewhere where it rains, go over to Rainy Mood, play your favourite slow playlist, lit some candles and you have yourself a nice little autumn vibe inside your room.
○ If you are having trouble sleeping or arranging your sleeping pattern, check out this bedtime calculator! It counts how many hours of sleep you'll get if you go to sleep at a certain time or it tells you when you should go to sleep in order to get X hours of sleep. Sounds confusing, but it's not, don't worry.
○ Now, I quite like expressing my creativity through drawing, but there is one little fact stopping me - I suck at it. Luckily enough, I found a website that turns me into the most artsy person there is and it is called Silk. So if you relate to this, go give it a try.
○ Another website that is great for being creative is deffinitely Polyvore. If you are a fan of fashion and beauty, even enterier, this website will blow your mind. Hopefully. The idea is that you show your style by creating sets (outfits/makeup looks/enterier designs) and sharing them with people. I'm sure it doesn't sound as appealing as it is, but I promise you it's a bundle of fun! Also, check out my Polyvore profile (nice little plug).
○ Last but not least, SparkNotes! I'm sure some of you have heard of it, but if you haven't, you're welcome. Basically, it is your little studying buddy. It has loads of information on different topics, such as Literature, Math, Biology, etc. So, if you're having trouble making your own notes, or are looking for some help, there you have it.
Give these a try, and let me know if you like them. If you happen to hate all of these, than I can only suggest you go on tumblr, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram or something of that sort, but I'm sure you already know about all of those.
I might do another one of these posts, but about my favourite Apps? We'll see. 
Talk to you Monday! 

You May Also Like

2 comments