Songs Of The Week

by - 20:46


Another series, yay!
As I mentioned in my first ever blog post, I'm quite a big music enthusiast. I don't feel like explaining my music taste, so I thought I'd make little weekly playlists for you. If I succeed in being consistant of course. I will attempt to list my top 10 songs each week (in no particular order) of the following month. Let's give it a try.

1. The Neighbourbood - Sweater Weather
2. The 1975 - Chocolate
3. Tove Lo - Stay High
4. One Direction - Steal My Girl
5. The 1975 - Sex
6. Harry Styles - Don't Let Me Go
7. Tove Lo - Not On Drugs
8. Joseph SoMo - Bad (Wale Cover)
9. The Neighbourhood - West Coast
10. Go Radio - Goodnight Moon

Give these a listen because they're all awesome and I find most of them very autumnal. Hope you like this idea and the songs as well. Talk to you soon.

You May Also Like

3 comments