pony - rex orange county

by - 07:00


Hi, you need to listen to this album. My favorite baby has finally released new music and I am obsessed. Shocker, I know. Well, I want everyone else to love it as much as I do. If you aren't already religiously listening to PONY, it's time you start.

It's fun, it's upbeat (for the most part) and most importantly, it's beautiful. As always, the lyrics of each song hit the feels like nothing else. It's an album full of beautiful words and melodies that are in true Rex Orange County - different, unexpected, surprising. You can't put Rex in a box and define his genre. You can just enjoy his gorgeous songs. As expected, the songs are pretty emotional and you'll hear some sad lyrics with upbeat, happy melodies. What are my favorite songs? I don't know if I'm ready to answer that. I'll give you a rough idea, though: It Gets Better, Always, Face to Face, Pluto Projector, Never Had the Balls, It's Not the Same Anymore. Okay, I've named six out of ten songs. Way to narrow it down. 

I've been listening to this album every day ever since it came out and I don't plan on stopping any time soon. I feel like his music always speaks to my soul and something about it really resonates with me. I just think Rex deserves way more attention and love as his music is absolutely incredible and unique. So, just go and listen to this masterpiece. That's all I wanted to say today. Talk to you sometime soon. 

You May Also Like

0 comments