3 More Album Recommendations

by - 08:00

I am a bad blogger and that's just something we all have to learn to live with. I haven't been in the blogging mindset, but I've become obsessed with some music so I'm here to share cause I'm not selfish and sharing is caring.

Years & Years - Palo Santo

As with the first album, for some reason it took me a bit of time to fully commit to listening to it, but since I finally heard the whole thing, I haven't been able to stop listening to it. I love it! I can't exactly decide whether I prefer this one or the first one, but it doesn't really matter, does it? What matters is that this is an amazing album that you should go and listen to. It can lift your mood up if that's what you want, or it can be the thing you listen to when you're down in the dumps and relate to the lyrics. That's another thing - the lyrics are absolutely beautiful, wow! It's a great little pop album with some electronic elements to it, if you ask my musically uneducated self. My fave songs are: Karma, Preacher, Lucky Escape, All For You, If You're Over Me, and that's where I'll stop myself because I could go on until I've named all the songs. Go listen to this gem!

Troye Sivan - Bloom

I mean, leave it to Troye Sivan to release the perfect collection of songs every time. Seriously, there isn't one song I don't like on this album, and that's very much the case with all of Troye's albums and EPs. It's in true Troye Sivan style, pop but with different variations and beautiful lyrics that cause a little nostalgia and make you a bit emo. It's fine, though. It's got upbeat tracks and it's got slower ones and it tugs at all of your heartstrings. My faves are: Postcard, What A Heavenly Way To Die and Seventeen. Check baby Troye out if you haven't yet.
5 Seconds of Summer - Youngblood

Taking it back to the basics and 2014 when I used to be obsessed with 5SOS. This album was a long time coming and I was very excited to hear what it would sound like. As I said, I used to love 5SOS back in the day and so my inner fangirl woke up and was ready for some new songs. All the singles they'd released before the album were fan-tas-tic! I will admit, this isn't my favourite album they've ever made, but I still enjoy listening to it. Every now and then I'll play all the 5SOS songs ever made and it makes me super nostalgic and I love it. This album is very upbeat and, in my opinion, quite different to the previous ones. If you're a fan of these boys and haven't yet given this album a listen, I urge you to do it. My favourite tracks are Valentine, Youngblood, Lie To Me, Moving Along, Talk Fast and Want You Back.

There you go, that's all I have for now. Go enjoy some music now and have fun! Till next time.

Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments