i can't stop listening to these

by - 12:00


I am coming back after a break that was way too long and I'm about to share some music with you. Again. This time, however, I'm not talking about my favourite albums, but making a playlist of some songs that I've had on repeat for the past few days. I've gone back to listening to indie music like I used to years ago. It's a vibe. I love having these in the background whilst studying as they're nice and chill and not too distracting. I found most of these on Deezer and I'm in love with this playlist. Get your headphones ready, this is gonna be a long one. I've created this playlist on Deezer, so if you'd like to listen to it as a whole a little bit easier click here and enjoy.
1. Rex Orange County - Sunflower
2. Summer Salt - Candy Wrappers
3. Lana Del Rey - West Coast
4. Hala - What Is Love? Tell Me, Is It Easy?
5. Gus Dapperton - Gum, Toe and Sole
6. Summer Salt - Driving to Hawaii
7. Declan McKenna - Why Do You Feel So Down
8. Lana Del Rey - Love
9. Rex Orange County - Best Friend
10. Sufjan Stevens - Futile Devices
11. Bleachers - Rollercoaster
12. Litany - Bedroom
13. Declan McKenna - The Kids Don't Wanna Come Home
14. boy pablo - ur phone
15. Summer Salt - Revvin' My Cj7
16. Yumi Zouma - In Camera
17. Saint Motel - Cold Cold Man
18. Josh Pyke - The Summer
19. The Growlers - Night Ride
20. Rex Orange County - Waiting Room
21. Sufjan Stevens - Mystery of Love

*I apologize if your OCD is triggered that there's 21 songs and not an even number, but that's just how it had to be this time. 

Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments