I Love Spring Tag

by - 14:00


I'm not actually the biggest fan of spring, but I thought like doing a tag today, so here it is.

1. Favourite spring nail polish?

I love pastel colours and I think spring is the perfect time to whip them out. My favourite nail polish is probably KIKO Cupcake Nail Polish 648 which I'm probably gonna paint my nails with as soon as I'm done with writing this post.
2. What's your must-have lip colour this spring?
I don't own a lot of lip products, but I would love to get a brown lipstick, which I guess is more of a autumnal shade, or a really pretty pink - something like Kandy K from Kylie's Lip Kit collection.
3. Show us your favourite spring dress!

I don't really tend to wear dresses in spring, sorry.
4. What's your favourite flower?
My favourite flowers are definitely peonies. 
5. Favourite spring accessory?
I love wearing lots of rings or some cute necklaces, but that's all year round though.
6. What spring trends are you most excited about this year?
I guess baby pink is hugely popular, which is fortunate for me because it's my favourite colour at the moment. I'm excited to wear lots of pink eyeshadows, nail polishes, clothes, etc.
7. Favourite spring candle?
I just love a good vanilla candle any time of the year, to be honest.
8. Favourite body spray/perfume for spring?
I don't have a specific one, but for spring and summer I like to wear something really fresh and maybe a bit fruity.
9. What is spring like where you live?
It's is sooo hot! That's the reason I'm not a big fan of spring, because it's not really a transitioning season, it's just early summer. Although, right now it is very gloomy and rainy outside, so I guess it's kind of unpredictable hence the frequent headaches I get.
10. What's your favourite thing about spring?
I think my favourite thing is how beautiful everything is with all the flowers blossoming all over the place. Apart from that, when it's warm instead of boiling hot, it's nice to go for a stroll or do some outdoor activities with friends.
11. Are you a spring cleaner?
Definitely! It's just a matter of time when it happens, but I definitely take a few days to completely clean my room every year (not just in spring obviously). I actually started my spring cleaning yesterday.
12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?
I will be spending this spring break studying like a mad person, because I am getting very nervous about the end of high school and the college entrance exam. However, I think I'll be spending Easter with my family, so that might be fun.

That's the end of this tag, hopefully you enjoyed it. I love writing tags! Answering questions is one of my favourite activities cause I'm such a nerd apparently. I'll talk to you Thursday (most likely)!
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments