25 Facts About Me Tag

by - 14:00


Hello there! Here I am again. I thought today I'd write a little something about myself so here are 25 facts about me. I hope you like this idea!
1. I was born on January 15th 1998, which means my 17th birthday is just around the corner!
2. My native language is Serbian, but I much prefer English.
3. My favourite animals are penguins.
4. My current favourite colours are grey and burgundy, although that changes quite often.
5. My least favourite colour, however, is orange.
6. I have a huge phobia of birds.
7. My One Direction OTP is Narry.
8. I am not talented for singing nor drawing.
9. Regardless, I like to sing and draw when I'm on my own.
10. My favourite cuisine is Italian.
11. I am obsessed with England and one of my life goals is to live there, even though it's a long shot.
12. I love to travel.
13. I watch YouTube way too often .
14. Makeup is one of my little obsessions.
15. Tumblr is another.
16. I wish I was a natural blonde.
17. I'm not - I'm a brunette.
18. I love finding motifs and figures of speech while reading.
19. Some of my fave bands besides One Direction are 5 Seconds of Summer, The 1975, Arctic Monkeys and The Neighbourhood. Currently, that is.
20. I watch way too many TV shows.
21. I rarely watch movies.
22. I'm not a huge fan of romance.
23. I really enjoy listening to Ellie Goulding, Ed Sheeran and Tom Odell, but on the other hand I like a bit of A$AP Rocky, B.o.B and Kanye West, as well. Recently I've been also really into Troye Sivan's EP - TRXYE and some Tove Lo's songs.
24. My style queens are Zoe Sugg (Zoella), Rihanna, Megan Ellaby (www.pagesbymegan.com), Lily Collins and Ashley Benson.
25. I started this blog because I felt as if I was wasting my time doing nothing. 

You May Also Like

0 comments