Things To Do On A Sick Day

by - 14:00

As I am currently feeling feverish and very under the weather, I decided to make a list of things to do on these kind of days. I've made a similar post in the past, so you can check that out here. If you're feeling poorly as well, I hope you get well soon!

1) Watching YouTube is always a good idea and being sick is a great excuse to binge watch your favourite youtubers.
2) If, however, you're not into YouTube, you can always binge watch a TV show. My current recommendations would be Scandal or How To Get Away With Murder as the new seasons are smashing it.
3) I'm not a big movie fan, but sometimes it's fun to make some popcorn and relax with a nice rom-com. Last night I watched About Last Night and I did actually enjoy it.
4) If you don't have temperature, books are always a great time killer. If you don't have the energy to concentrate, go for something simple and easy like a Y/A novel or maybe a chick-lit one if you're into that.
5) The best part of being sick is being able to do whatever you want with the excuse of being sick, which means you can take a nap at any time of day.
6) Tumblr is always a good option, so put on some music in the background and you're all set.
7) Provided you have enough energy, you can always make some cookies which will definitely put you in a better mood. 
8) This one isn't too fun, but you can catch up on your schoolwork as you're not really doing much else.
9) In case you are just feeling bad and not actually ill, you can invite some of your friends over and make a movie night or something of that sort. Lots of snacks should be involved, obviously.
10) In order to feel a bit better and energized, I recommend drinking lots of tea, vitamin C and eating a lot of soup. That's what always brings me back to life.
11) Light some candles, put on some nice music and take a long soothing bath. You can also bring a book into the mix if you feel like it. If you don't like baths, just take a prolonged shower.
I hope I gave you some ideas cause that's all I do when I'm poorly. Talk to you Thursday, hopefully completely healthy.
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments