A Study Playlist

by - 14:00


I feel like I haven't created a playlist in a while, even though it's probably not true. However, as I currently have a lot of exams coming my way, I though this would be an appropriate one if you're having the same struggle. I've also made this playlist on 8tracks so you can listen to it here. Enjoy!
1. Melanie Martinez - Sippy Cup
2. Years & Years - Worship
3.Troye Sivan - Bite
4. The Weeknd - Acquainted
5. The Neighbourhood - Staying Up
6. The 1975 - Love Me
7. Marian Hill - One Time
8. twenty one pilots - Can't Help Falling in Love (Cover)
9. Halsey - I Walk The Line
10. Melanie Martinez - Play Date
11. City and Colour - The Girl
12. FKA Twigs - Numbers
13. SG Lewis - Warm 
14. Troye Sivan - Ease
15. Halsey - Haunting
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments