New In My Makeup Collection

by - 16:21

First of all I wanna apologize for how late this blog post is, I've had a lot of technical difficulties, but it's here now. As I've done some shopping and have been gifted a few things recently, I thought it would be a good idea to share them with you and give you a little preview on some future reviews. Here we go.
First are these two KIKO Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadows in the shades 38 and 37. 38 is a nice cool toned brown with some gold specks and 37 is more of an autumnal shade as it's a burgundy one. 
Next up is this foundation which I've already done a review on, but this time it's in a glass bottle. I might do an updated review on in though. I think the only difference is that this one has an SPF.
These two I don't know the name of because I stole them from my sister (love you), but they are also from KIKO. They are both cool toned, but one is more of a purple whereas the other one is more of a taupe shade I guess. I'm really bad at describing colors, soz.
Last, but not least is my newest addition to the family and it's another Rimmel mascara. This time it's the Wonder'full one and I'll be writing a review on it when I test it out properly.

Those are all the new bits that have found their place in my makeup box. Hope you're as excited for the reviews as I am. Talk to you soon.
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

1 comments