KIKO Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadows Review

by - 14:00

I'm back with another review, this time on KIKO Stick Eyeshadows as you can see from the title. I've mentioned these in one of my previous blog posts and I've promised a review so here it is.
I've got two shades and I love both of them. I think they're very versatile and really easy to use, especially if you're a beginner or simply don't have a lot of time to do your makeup. They're easy to blend and will last all day. They're €6.90, but you might be able to get them on offer. Check them out on the KIKO website.
The first shade is this gorgeous autumnal one - 37 Burgundy. If you've got green or hazel eyes, this will bring out the green in them like nothing else. I've been loving using this shade all over the lid to add a pop of colour. What I like to do is apply it close to my lash line and blend it upwards which creates a kind of a messy red smokey eye. Another thing I like to do with this colour is apply it in the water line and smudge it out a bit (I only do this when I've got neutral colours on my lids).
The other one I've got is in the colour 38 Golden Taupe - it's a stunning taupe shade that's got little specks of gold in it. The way I've been using this one is all over the lid with either a burgundy or a brown colour in the crease. It's very handy and super versatile because it's a pretty neutral colour.
I haven't tried using these two together, but that might also work. I hope this has been helpful and I'll talk to you on Thursday.
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments