September Recommendations

by - 14:00


These month's recommendations are a bit late and there isn't a lot of them, but there are some good bits so stick around.
○ September TV Show: Sex and the City
I know everyone is probably over this show, but it's what I've been binge watching this month. I'm sure you all know what it's about - four women and their love lives basically - so I'm not getting into detail. Before you think I've gone mad, I don't consider this a particularly good television piece, but it is a really fun show to relax to. It's also very addictive. So in case you run out of Scandal episodes and Downton Abbey doesn't appeal to you, you might find this a good time killer.
○September Album: Blurryface
Where have I been all this time and why have I discovered this album just now? If your music taste is similar to mine (which you can tell if you follow my playlists) I highly recommend giving 21 pilots a listen, this album in particular. I'll be honest, I haven't listened to their previous music, so hate me if you must, but this album is on point. It's what I've been listening to this whole month and neglected all the other songs because of. Their genre is described as alternative hip hop, electropop and indie pop, if that means anything to you. As always, I'll tell you my favourite songs: Heavydirtysoul, Lane Boy, Ride, Stressed Out, Polarize, Tear in My Heart and Fairly Local, so most of the album. So, apart from Halsey, this is probably my favourite recent discovery.
○ September High Street Store: H&M
I know this isn't an unknown thing to anyone, obviously, but I've managed to find amazing autumn/winter pieces in H&M this month so I had to put it into this post. When I paid a visit to H&M they were having a huge discount on some bits, and I was successful enough to find a jacket for 20 (reduced 40) and a sweater for €10 (reduced from 20). So, even if the sale is maybe over, I'm sure you can find something that suits you and your budget. Good luck!
That's all for this month. As you can see, I haven't watched any movies (no surprise there really) and the only book I've read was Shakespeare's Hamlet (feel free to give that a go if you want), so these recommendations are a bit poor. I hope you like them anyway, talk to you soon.

Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments