17 Facts About Me

by - 14:00

I know I've already done a blog post telling you 25 facts about myself, but I've decided to do a 30 Day Writing Challenge (privately) and this was the first task on the list, so I decided to turn it into a blog post. The task is to write one interesting thing about yourself for each year of your life. I'll try not to repeat myself. 
1. I am currently having an existential crisis whilst deciding what to study in college.
2. Recently I've been seriously into cooking and trying to eat a bit healthier, although I do really wanna make Tanya Burr's amazing chocolate cookies this weekend.
3. I am almost always in serious need of a nap.
4. I wish all my beauty products could be vanilla scented.
5. At the moment Amsterdam, Stockholm and Copenhagen are at the top of my list of places I wanna visit.
6. My hands always seem to be freezing cold.
7. My life won't be complete until I own a pug.
8. I've been very stressed out for the past two weeks and I really wish I could curl up in my duvet and spend the weekend in bed.
9. I'm absolutely terrified of going off to college, but I'm also kind of excited about it.
10. I've never watched the whole Titanic and don't really plan on doing so.
11. I desperately need to wash my makeup brushes.
12. I really wanna go back to Switzerland.
13. I am bored of my town and wish I could go on a massive road trip with my best friends.
14. I've come to terms with never being able to work out longer than a month.
15. I miss long late night chats me and my friends regularly had this summer.
16. Only a few of my friends know about my blog even though I've had it for more than a year.
17. I'll be 18 and legal in less than 3 months, which is a bit scary (I AM SO OLD).
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments