la roche posay effaclar duo+ | review

by - 15:45

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo+ flatlay

I've already talked about my favorite everyday moisturizer - the Mixa Hyalurogel Light. However, I'm yet to talk about a cream I've been using for the past year and that I think has contributed to my skin getting *significantly* better. So, today we're not talking about your average moisturizer, we're talking about some corrective care goodness - La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo+.

It's a very light and gentle moisturizer that sinks in quickly and doesn't leave a film on your face. Some of the great ingredients in this baby are niacinamide, zink, glycerin and even salicylic acid. It also contains dimethicone and perfume, so beware if you're sensitive to silicones and fragrances in skincare. It personally didn't cause any irritation for me.

The Effaclar line from La Roche Posay is targeted at people with acne-prone skin. This moisturizer is meant to reduce imperfections, unclog pores, and prevent new imperfections and improve skin texture.

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo+ zoomed in

I can't say that it will work for everyone or that it's the only reason why my skin got better. But combined with the other products I use, it greatly affects the look of my face. I notice a more even skin texture, less hyperpigmentation, smaller and cleaner-looking pores and fewer breakouts. Of course, this doesn't happen overnight, but if you use it regularly, you'll see some great results - I hope.

I used it for about a year and then I stopped for about a month while I was using a different acne-treating moisturizer. But it wasn't long before I bought it again. I looked at photos of my skin from back when I was using this cream and realized that I needed it back in my life. That's when I realized that this product is irreplaceable for me - at least for now.

What are your experiences with La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo+ or something else from that line? Are you as love as I am or do you have a different go-to product for regulating acne?

You May Also Like

0 comments