l'oreal infallible fresh wear foundation - the best foundation ever? | review

by - 07:00


I'm a huge fan of trying out new foundations and finding out which ones work for me. Because I've heard amazing things about the L'Oreal Infallible Fresh Wear Foundation from my friends and from people on the Internet, I had to give it a go. Because everyone has different preferences when it comes to makeup, you never know if someone's recommendation will work for you. However, this foundation definitely hasn't let me down and I understand why everyone is raving about it.

When I'm buying a foundation, I'm looking for something that provides a decent coverage. Even though my skin is getting better, I'm still not one of those girls who can get away with a light coverage foundation. So, my preference is something with a medium but buildable coverage. Other than that, I don't want to look super matte and dry. I want something that has a satin, almost dewy finish.

First things first, let's address the price. This foundation is a little bit pricier than other foundations in the drugstore. Luckily, I was able to snatch it on a very good sale, so I got it for half the price. However, I can see myself repurchasing it at its regular price once I run out of it. 

As far as coverage goes, the L'Oreal Infallible Fresh Wear Foundation provides you with a medium coverage. But don't worry, it's definitely buildable, so you'll be able to add extra coverage on your problem areas. Even though you're able to cover a lot with this foundation, it doesn't look cakey. It's exactly what I look for in a foundation. I love to apply it with a buffing brush to get the most of the coverage. But if you're looking for a lighter, more natural finish, go ahead and use a beauty blender.

When it comes to longevity, I think it's pretty standard. Depending on how oily my skin is and how much I powder, this foundation can last a good portion of the day. Obviously, this highly depends on your skin type, your skincare and what you're doing throughout the day. I would say the lasting power of the L'Oreal Infallible Fresh Wear Foundation is pretty good. When I come home after a day at uni and coffee with my friends, my makeup is still in place. If your skin is more on the oily side, I would suggest carrying a blotting powder with you so that you can touch up. I personally like the way this foundation looks even when it becomes a bit oily. Keep in mind that no foundation is a miracle worker that actually stays intact for 24h.

For me, this foundation is one of the best ones I've tried. It gives me coverage, the color match is almost perfect and it looks beautiful on the skin. It almost has a blurring effect, so my pores aren't visible and I kind of look airbrushed. Here are some photos that show what it looks like on the skin.



So, if you haven't given the L'Oreal Infallible Fresh Wear Foundation a go yet, go to the drugstore and pick it up. I've never heard a negative someone give this foundation a bad review, so it's worth a shot. What are your experiences with this foundation? Let's talk in the comments.

You May Also Like

0 comments