fine line by harry styles - the most beautiful album of 2019

by - 13:09

TWITTER.COM/HARRY_STYLES
Happy New Year everybody! I'm back and I'm talking about my favorite music yet again. Everyone is well aware of my love for Harry Styles, so this post doesn't come as a surprise. Harry has recently released his second solo album and I am, of course, in love with it. And considering I'm going to see him in concert in May, it would be very unfortunate if I hated the album. So, Fine Line by Harry Styles is definitely an album I strongly recommend giving a listen.

Fine Line is definitely a little bit sadder than the first album, it's more emotional and raw. I personally love that and I think the lyrics and the songs, in general, are beautiful. If you love songs that hit you right in the feels, you'll love this album, too. Of course, he's got more upbeat songs for those who prefer to dance and jump around to music. So, whether you prefer beautiful words or melodies you can dance to, Harry has got you covered. And even though some of the lyrics are sad, the songs aren't depressive. 

The songs are mainly about a relationship that's falling apart a.k.a about a breakup. However, there are a few happier, more optimistic gems. There's something for everyone, as always. I haven't heard anyone say a bad word about Fine Line (probably because my sister hasn't heard it), which is a good sign. The three songs we were able to hear before the release of the album - Lights Up, Watermelon Sugar and Adore You - do give a good glimpse into the album, but they don't prepare you for how raw and emotional the rest of the album is. 

As always, I have to name a few of my favorite songs. So, the songs I am most in love with are To Be So Lonely, She, Golden and Cherry, but the three singles are also very strong contenders. If you don't want to listen to the whole thing, maybe you'll change your mind after listening to these beauties. So, spend your Saturday well and give Fine Line by Harry Styles a listen. You're welcome!

You May Also Like

0 comments