my current favorite songs

by - 08:00


I swear, my goal isn't to be a music blog. Yes, I know all I'm doing recently is talking about music and making playlists, but that's what I find interesting and what I have time for. I love recommending music, so that's what I'm doing yet again.
For the past month or so, I've been listening to a few albums and artists and I've decided to share my favorite tracks. There will be a lot of Rex Orange County (as per usual), Harry Styles, Kali Uchis and Billie Eilish. Sorry if it's a bit repetitive, but it's a great playlist, trust me.
I've compiled some of my favorite songs during November and put them in a little playlist over on my Spotify. You can go over there and listen to all of my favorite songs, but for now, let's focus on the tunes I've been loving for the past month. These are basically the only songs I've been listening to lately. Here we go, I hope you enjoy.

1. Harry Styles - Lights Up
2. Billie Eilish - i love you
3. Rex Orange County - Face to Face
4. Frank Ocean - In My Room
5. Kali Uchis - Miami
6. Billie Eilish - all the good girls go to hell
7. Rex Orange County - Never Had The Balls
8. Niall Horan - Nice to Meet Ya
9. Harry Styles - Watermelon Sugar
10. Frank Ocean - Nights
11. Rex Orange County - Pluto Projector
12. Billie Eilish - watch
13. Kali Uchis - Tomorrow
14.  Rex Orange County - Always
15. Tyler, The Creator - EARFQUAKE
16. Billie Eilish - hostage 
17. Frank Ocean - Ivy
18. Niall Horan - Put a Little Love On Me
19. Billie Eilish - my boy
20. Rex Orange County - It Gets Better
21. Kali Uchis - Coming Home
22. Frank Ocean - Pink + White
23. Billie Eilish - xanny
24. Rex Orange County - Belly (Grass Stains)
25. Kali Uchis - In My Dreams
26. Harry Styles - Adore You
27. Billie Eilish - everything i wanted
28. Kali Uchis - Body Language
29. Rex Orange County - Stressed Out
30. Kali Uchis - Flight 22

You May Also Like

0 comments