Rome + Sicily

by - 08:00

My big, amazing summer trip is over and I have been faced with reality of being and home, studying and not doing many exciting things. Luckily, I have an amazing month to loook back on and of course there are photos that you can look at too. In this post I will be sharing some of the nicer photos from my Italian adventure. First up: Rome
Piazza di Spagna: 




Piazza del Popolo:




Lungotevere:



Coming up next are the photos I took of Sicily. We visited Palermo and a bunch of smaller towns by the sea like Cefalú, Aspra, Bagheria and a few more whose names I don't remember.


The view from the ferry from Reggio Calabria to Messina:





Palermo:




Bagheria:



Villa Palagonia in Bagheria:







 Cefalú:



Riserva Naturale dello Zingaro a.k.a heaven on Earth and the most beautiful beach you will ever see. If you're going to Sicily, put your hiking shoes on and go visit this gift that nature has blessed us with. 








For edited versions of some of these photos head on over to my Instagram @jovtom. I've had the best time and I hope these pictures are doing justice to the places I've visited. 

Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments