A Snowy Playlist

by - 14:00


I know I haven't written in a while, but I've been pretty busy with uni and I've felt a lil uninspired. However, it has started snowing and a new idea immediately came to mind. I haven't made a playlist for quite some time and what's better than listening to some cool tunes while watching the snow fall outside? Well, drinking tea alongside is better. Light your candle, get some tea and enjoy these gems.
1. Michael Buble - Santa Baby (it's already December 3rd which means you were supposed to start listening to Buble about 3 days ago)
2. Niall Horan - This Town (a cosy song for a cosy afternoon spent under the duvet)
17. Arctic Monkeys - I Wanna Be Yours 
19. Wet - Dreams (a very unfortunate word combination)
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments