Vienna: Belvedere

by - 08:00

I visited Vienna over the weekend with my mum and her students and of course I have to share the photos of it with you. This post is all about Belvedere - the winter residence of the Habsburg dynasty. Belvedere means ''a beautiful view'' not only because the castle itself is a sight for sore eyes, but because the view from the building is absolutely stunning as well and you can see a big part of Vienna from the inside. 
Nowadays you can find a gorgeous gallery inside with some modern art, a bit of realism, a lot of Klimt, and quite a bit of impressionism. We saw an original Van Gogh painting and original Monet paintings (many others as well, but they are my faves) and my eyes definitely got a bit watery.

This is the view I told you about.

      
MONET!!!
VAN GOGH!!!

Bloglovin
| Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments