Products I Wouldn't Repurchase

by - 15:19

So after last week's post, I thought it would be fun to do a contrasting one and write about a few products that I could definitely live without and wouldn't spend my money on again. I was only able to find two examples that I'm really not a fan of, but I imagine there will be more in the future. They both happen to be NYX, but I honestly don't have anything against that brand. Quite contrary, I do love it, it just so happens that both of these are the same brand.  
The first one is this HD concealer. This is probably the product that I dislike most out of my whole collection. It doesn't blend, it's patchy, it's way too white for me and it just looks bad all over. I don't know if it's because of the shade, but I just cannot work with it. Sometimes I mix it with some moisturiser to make it blend, but it's just not ideal.
The other one is the Shine Killer primer. I like using it to get a placebo effect and feel like it's prolonging the wear of my foundation. However, it definitely doesn't kill my sometimes excessive shine and I'm not sure if it actually makes the foundation last longer or if I just want to think it does. It's for sure a product I could work without. Read my full review here.
That's it for today. I really like these type of posts, so you can definitely expect to read more things like this as soon as I find products to write about. 
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments