Products I'd Repurchase

by - 14:00

I thought today I'd share some products that I would have no problem repurchasing and/or have already repurchased in the past. I guess you could call them my holy grails.
First things first, this foundation by L'Oreal is absolutely amazing. I took a break from using it over the summer and now that I applied it after that hiatus, I fell in love with it all over again. The coverage is amazing and the staying power is really good, as well. It covers whatever needs to be covered, but it still doesn't look cakey. I apply it with a beauty blender and it sinks into the skin beautifully. I touch it up with a bit of concealer and my skin ends up looking bomb. So if you need a bit more help from your foundation, but don't want to suffocate your skin in a really heavy formula, I recommend this one for sure. Read my full review here.
Next up is a product that I've talked about a million times as well as all the other bloggers. It sets the foundation nicely and doesn't look cakey (unless you apply loads of it). It comes in different shades and in a translucent version, so you can go for whatever floats your boat. I feel like this is a go-to drugstore powder for a lot of people. Honestly, this is the only powder I've ever bought and definitely will continue to buy. I am planning on trying out a different one from Rimmel, but for the time being, I'm enjoying this one. 
Now, I'm sure you've heard loads of people talk about this mascara, and it's definitely for a reason. I can honestly say that this is the best mascara I've ever used (and I've used a lot of mascaras). It curls the lashes, gives them volume and some length and separates them nicely. It manages to make them nice and dramatic looking, without making them clumpy. We all know I love a good dramatic lash look. I am absolutely obsessed with this mascara and would repurchase it in a heartbeat. You can find my full review here.
That's it for today's post, but I can definitely whip up some more repurchasable products for a future post. I really like the idea of writing mini reviews of my favourite products, and seeing as I've got some more, I'll make sure to write about those too. 

Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments