Makeup Revolution New-Trals vs. Neutrals Palette | Review

by - 13:00





Wow, so long time no write, huh? Well, at least I passed all my exams in June! I am currently preparing 2 exams for July, but I thought I'd take a second to write at least one post and I'll hopefully be a bit more consistent from the middle of July. Anyhow, here's a review.
I got this palette as a birthday present from my friends and, yes, it was about 5 months late, but that only made it a bigger surprise. As soon as I opened this palette and saw all the pink shades, I instantly fell in love with it. 
As you can see, it contains 16 gorgeous shades, 5 of which are shimmery and the rest are matte, which I love. Out of all of the drugstore palettes that I've used (so all the palettes that I've ever used), I think this one is the best quality. The mattes are very nice and buttery, they blend like a dream and they are very well pigmented. They go amazingly together and I am having trouble deciding which ones to use first. The shimmery ones are also pretty pigmented, but they're a bit more subdued when applied over a matte eyeshadow, so I would suggest wetting the brush before applying these. 
The very first shadow in the palette (Bias) makes an absolutely gorgeous highlighter so I tend to bathe my face in it and sometimes I add a bit of Style on top as well. The shades Personal, Vogue, Trend, New-Tral and Tone are obviously my favourites and they look so, so good together. If you follow me on twitter, you may have seen one of the looks that I've created using these shades and I might actually do a tutorial on it soon. 
Have you tried this palette? What do you think? Write you experiences with this brand in the comments below and I'll talk to you soon (probably). 

You May Also Like

0 comments