3 Albums I'm Currently Obsessed With | June 2017

by - 16:00

You probably know I tend to obsess over music and listen to the same album for months and months until a new one comes out. Well, recently 3 of my favourite artists released new records, so I've been able to mix things up a little bit more. Here's what I've been listening to.
○ Harry Styles - Harry Styles


This is absolutely no surprise to anyone who knows me. Harry has always had a special place in my heart and now, so does this album. I love how open he is in it and I love the whole vibe of the album. I was surprised to hear something so different from One Direction, but that's the beauty of it, I guess. Although my sister doesn't agree, I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that this album is a bit more of a rock record. I am obsessed with this album and out of the 3 that I'm listening to, this one is for sure my number one album. My favourite tracks are From the Dining Table, Only Angel, Kiwi and Meet Me In The Hallway. I think we can also agree that the album art is absolutely gorgeous. If you haven't yet, go listen to this album right now! If you're sceptical about it because Harry used to be in 1D, don't be. 

Halsey - hopeless fountain kingdom

I was very afraid that I wouldn't like this album and that I would have to keep listening to Badlands whenever I wanted to listen to a bit of Halsey, but luckily that didn't happen. I would say that this album is pretty similar to Badlands, but at the same time they're quite different. I still have to listen to it loads more to be able to describe it a bit more, but the gist is that I love it. As I've already tweeted, my favourite songs off the album are Heaven in Hiding, Alone, Strangers, Walls Could Talk and Bad At Love. If you're a Halsey fan and somehow haven't heard this album yet, wait no more, go and listen to it. 

○ Lorde - Melodrama

Finally! I've been waiting for this album for years literally, but unlike the Frank Ocean one, this one was totally worth the wait. I feel like she's stuck with her style and she sounds just as amazing, but I would say she's a bit more bold. I've heard it 2 days ago so I don't really have much more to say about it, but I'm sure I'll include loads of songs in my future playlists and stuff, so you'll definitely be hearing more about it. So far, my faves apart from Green Light are Perfect Places, Sober II (Melodrama), The Louvre and Hard Feelings/Loveless. Ugh, I love them all!

Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments