Spring/Summer Wishlist

by - 16:00


We all like to thing about all the things we'd like to get even though we know we can't, right? I do anyway, so I though I'd share my current wishlist with you.
○ A black mini bag - I find myself having to carry a backpack whenever I need to take a few things with me and I think a mini bag would be a very useful and practical alternative.
○ A phone case - I found a gorgeous pale pink case that looks amazing on my phone and I am trying to save up some money and buy it.
○ A pair of light wash jeans - At the moment I only seem to be wearing black and grey jeans and I think I should spruce my wardrobe a little bit with some light wash denim
○ a new moisturizer - My current one is running out which is breaking my heart, so I'll need to repurchase it soon.
○ A tinted brow gel - My brows have really grown and I tend to only apply a clear gel onto them on a daily basis so I think a tinted one would do en even better job at making them look bomb.
○ Brow powder - The brow powder that I currently use I've had for more than 2 years so, as you can guess, it's running very low.
○ A few new white Ts - White Ts are my favourite kind of shirt to wear on hot sunny days as they don't show sweat patches, they're comfy and they go with everything. Because I wear them so much, I really need to get some more so that I have a bigger variety and so that I have something to wear while the rest of my shirts are being washed.
And those are just some of the things at the top of my head. Feel free to tell me some of your wishes in the comments or send me some of this stuff *insert an emoji cringing because of a bad joke*. 
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments